Wednesday, September 27

Like Pink, I'm not dead, just ugly.

Long time no post.

Basically I neglected you because I've done a lot of growing up in the past year.
I realized that when I did post it was fucking retarded shit about how emo I was and serious depression was probably on the way.
I've got a new job now. Yes again. I'm half-ass managing a whoretel in this shitty ass town I call house.
Not home. That would be too normal.

I've decided I'm going to become a rock star and one day I'm going to play at the MTV awards and they're gonna tell me that I have to sing the song I got famous for that someone else wrote AND when I get on stage I'm gonna say "they want me to play that stupid catchy song with hip lyrics and lots of guitar solos that Lou Pearlman wrote, but if I'm gonna sing someone else's song I'm gonna pick one I actually like"
And then start playing Santeria and at the end I'll collapse to me knees and start rocking back and forth, and they'll have to drag my ass off stage.

Just because anything is possible when you think about it.

I've got a new boyfriend. He's 11 years older than me.
He treats me like a fucking goddess, which I don't deserve because I cheated on him. And the most hypocritical thing I have ever done is accost him about being faithful knowing full well that he has, and I'm the only trash he sleeps with. I don't even know how I managed to pull that off without bursting into tears and confessing the whole thing to him.
I'm a complete tool of a woman that needs an ass kicking to get her shit in line.
Guys, girls with any ounce of looks or chest will cheat because they have everything with a heartbeat throwing themselves at them.
Best bet, find a mediocre looking woman with a big heart and even bigger IQ when you're ready to settle down for a while.

Just remember, when you become rich, you can get divorced. That's the norm now a days. And marry some hot playboy playmate because if she cheats on you, she gets cut from the will when you die. That will keep her in line.

Money talks. Bitches walk. Jesus talks. Fuck the cops.

No comments: