Thursday, April 15

What I have been doing:

As a few of you may have noticed, I dropped off the face of the internet about a week and a half ago. I have heard a lot of rumors about what happened to me, and I am here to clear up some of the misconceptions.

1. I am not dead. I really am updating right now. I swear. This is not a ghost.

2. I didn't fall to my death while chasing chicken wings at the local bar.

3. I did not kill my neighbor and end up in jail for 9000 years.

So now that you all know that I am still alive, I'm sure you can finally get a good sleep at night.

_______________

ON TOPIC: "what I have been doing"

Watching T.V.:
I think I have fallen in love with law and order special victims unit. And CSI Miami. I also have bad news.... I have found a new respect for the WHOA-MAN awesomeness that is Oprah.

Sleeping:
Well duh. Now that I have nothing to do until 4 am online, I ACTUALLY SLEEP!
Be proud. Be proud.

Being sick:
Internet withdrawals caused me to go out and socialize.
This caused horrible man experiences, awful female conversations, and a terrible common cold. The life outside of this room sucks dick for busfare and walks home.

I have to go watch CSI.

No comments: