Saturday, December 11

I fucking hate work

Work sucks.

They make me go for half hour coffee breaks every two hours.... I have to sit around the water cooler and gossip.

They make me take an hour lunch (paid) everyday.

They make me wear antlers. The cool reindeer ones. YEAH. HOT.

Sometimes they make me go to the bank.

My boss makes me sleep with him.

Some days, when no one has appointments I get to play on the internet.

The phone on my desk never rings.

The keyboard is awesome. I mean SHITTY.

They make me make coffee. INSTANT FUCKING COFFEE. In a coffee maker.

They make me get up early. Like 7am. Because I have to be there by 8am.
When you don't go to bed until 455am... That sucks.

I have to attend all of the "business meetings".

I have to wear dress pants. The black ones. That make my legs look like sticks.

They pay me too much to do too little.

When it's cold out I get to talk on the phone to my friends. Because no one is coming or going anywhere.
____ I started this post like three days ago and I swore to myself that I would finish it in the morning, but I never woke up until now. And I'm bored with this topic so bleep you.


___________

High school reunion pisses me off to no end.

"high school reunion" is a show on the WB on Tuesday night at 10pm mountain time. I watched it tonight with my roomie who is retarded.

This show is fucking gay. The whole concept is to get a bunch of the cool kids to come back and reunite with there former classmates from 10 years ago.
I'm guessing all of these people are like 16.

The guys are the old jocks, and "shy guys" and nerds.

The girls are whores. Because that's what fat middle aged men that watch the WB want to see.

They have the whole list of losers. Even the token fat girl gone "skinny" and prone to total emotional meltdowns on national TV.

ANYWAY, This show is fucking gay. So what if I've only watched one show, I can make my opinion. Screw you.
The whole hour is like one huge makeout session. SERIOUSLY IT'S NOT AS COOL AS IT SOUNDS.
The guys aren't even hot. The girls will fuck anything with legs.


On this episode, they play truth or dare. The dares are mostly "make out with so and so because if we don't have ___% sex per episode we won't get our paychecks." Hence my 16 years old assumption.
The redneck guy goes crazy and starts ranting about everyone and the preppy chicks are all like "oh. my god. He said what? what a freak! hehehehehe!" God damn sluts.

Whatever, I'm done with this. Don't watch TV. Read my website. AND THE ARCHIVES. All the time. I think I'm pretty entertaining.

--------- I think It's time for another audblog. Well maybe, hang on. My phone is ringing. Ok. It's Jesse. I'm going to the bar tomorrow, I guess. I'll try to remember my phone tomorrow night when I go drinking. I'll record something tomarrow. It might be comedic gold.




If I don't get too drunk and drop my cell in the toilet.

No comments: