Wednesday, November 10

MISS ME?

mychurch
OK, time for an update and a change to the boring ol pink n black.

What have I been doing?
Pissing people off! Wicked cool, I know.

I've gotten into a fist fight with my two closest girlie friends, worked 10 hour shifts, and gotten disowned by my mom and auntie.

On Saturday my friend Amanda got into a fight with her boyfriend, and then my friend Jessie was trying to be the moderator and ended up doing too many shots of R&R during her breaks. She decided that violence is the answer to all of life's' minor problems, she punched Amanda, (my festest briend lor fife!). I had to go in the middle and ended up with some bruised knuckles and a cut on my stomach. REAL GANGSTA FIGHTIN YO'. I got punched, kicked and pissed off because none of this really hurt. When I get into a fight I want a fucking fight to the death brawl, none of this slapass, kiss my cheek, and then claw me with your fake nails fights. Needless to say, I got drunk and went out and punched a good friend (Jessie) in the face for being a pussy.
And then a boy friend of mine decided to fight with Amanda's boyrfriend. I went home and let them kill each other. Anyone wanna go on a double date with two hot chicks?
NONE OF THIS INVOLVED DRINKING AT ALL. NONE! I SWEAR!

Then my aunt and mom moved in together and decided to make it their dying mission to save me from the troubles of alcoholism. (TOO LATE ME'S A DURUNK) They are so pissed off at me for being 20 and drinking in trendy bars and being really cool. Neither of them will talk to me. And it's been like this since Friday. Now, this wouldn't normally bother me, but it does because I can't even go over there and drink a bud at their kitchen table to piss em off. FAMILY SUCKS.
I'M NOT AN ALCOMOHOLIC. I DON'T EVEN DRINK! TALK TO ME DAMMIT.
fuckers.
____________________

I just noticed how much interventions piss me off. If someone wants to change their behavior, they're gonna do it when they're fucking old and boring like you, mom. I mean, whenever that person wants to.
People sitting you down and saying "quit doing so and so because I'm a jealous old bag and I never had half the life you do now when I was your age." I mean, "quit doing so and so because this person is hurting your family" BLAH BLAH BLAH isn't going to do fuck all. It's going to make me want to drink more and raise little alcoholic Jenn's just for you to baby sit and the only think my kid is drinkin is fucking vodka. None of this milk shit. I mean, it's going to make that person want to kill you with a rubber hammer. One of the bigger ones. Slowly.

SERIOUSLY. Would you prefer if I switched to cocaine? I sure as fuck wouldn't. I'm NORMAL. Just because you grew up in buttfuck nowhere doesn't mean I never went to college. (College is government code for drunken state of mind 24/7.) I don't drink that fucking much.









Just before work, after work, on days off, when I'm sleeping, and after a meal, and on weekends and weekdays.

No comments: