Wednesday, November 3

MY DATE WITH THE LAW

So yesterday, I met up with my parole officer. Turns out he's a super nice guy, or he could see my boobs. Either way,I got off a lot easier than I thought I would.

I am ordered to pay 300 dollars by February 1/05.
That's it.
Not close to a grand like I thought it was going to be. Not 450 dollars like I thought it was going to be. And not before December 17 like I thought it was going to be. I told him I like to drink on weekends and needed spending money, so he gave me some extra time to pay the restitution.
He even got on the phone and talked to PCM how much they are willing to accept from my bank account.
WHAT A NICE GUY!

So yeah, I got a slap on the wrist, a date with a wicked cool guy, and his phone number and mailing address. (so what if it's for business contact only)

I should commit crimes more often!

No comments: