Sunday, September 12

I fucking hate work

I hate work so much. Yeah, I know you're thinking "who doesn't?". WEll.
1. My dad, the lawyer.
2. Doctors
3. Chickens.

When you work a shitty job it is IMPOSSIBLE to be happy. Seriously. Working in a restaurant is a life full of dumb jokes repeated over and over by old customers about having their steak "cooked", and fake smiles. (all smiles from your hostess are FAKE. Unless you're hot. And if you want us to laugh, say something original... Like the one I heard today.) Today I heard the best line ever. This pretty good looking guy was paying his bill, and I was standing there waiting for his Visa card printout, and on the pin pad it said wait for message. So he says "wait for massage... is that like my complementary dessert from you?" I thought it was sweet.

Anyways, I hate work.
Today was Sunday, and it was fucking busy as shit. I was working with the old hag waitress, she pisses me off to no end.
1. she takes all the tables that tip well
2. she takes all the hot young guys
3. she is dating the head chef so she gets special privileges
4. shes a bitch
5. i'm a bitch
6. she thinks she's hotter than me
7. i have a big ego
tomorrow I have to work at 12pm which is like fucking insanely early for me. AND. I have a banquet of 50 people and the lounge is still gonna be open to walk-ins.
I hate life. But I should make lots of money. ;)
It's bud time.later.

No comments: