Thursday, September 30

HP SUCKS

Is there one place you can go and NOT be bombarded by ads?
NO.
I just bought this.


Every time I sign on, I get the cool "HP updates" pop-up. Full of useless shit like "buy a new HP computer now: Click here, or get MSN 8, or legally download songs from MSN music". BLAH BLAH BLAH. Pop-up blockers don't even block it. And you can't uninstall it.

FUCK YOU.
I like stealing copywrite material, I like my IE browser the way it is, and I'm sure as hell never buying another HP.

And who the hell uses the MSN link on Windows Media Player. "buy CD from MSN music"
WHY WOULD I BUY A CD I ALREADY HAVE? Seriously, I put in my Yellowcard CD and get prompted to buy the CD again? They really should fix that.

I mean, I'm in love with messenger, and the computer does run like a fucking racehorse, but god damn. Get rid of it. NOW.

No comments: