Saturday, September 11

Shit Fuck Shit

Today I went to court and they sent me out within five fucking seconds.
I have to go back on the 17th of December.
I hate you all.

BUT. I got my court package. (The file with all the evidence used against me.)
AND. I got to read it.





fucking bullshit.

exibit A:
my charge: theft under 5000, and possession of stolen property.

To quote the statement of a certain cop, "Jennifer Maxwell was with a Jessica La______ when the theft occurred. She was never in possession of the object and was only there to offer help."
So I was an accomplice to the crime? Right? Right.

exibit A1:
according to the contract the family made with the memorial company, the object weighted 901 lbs.
(which is 755lbs more than the two of us weigh TOGHETHER.)
To top it off, the place is 7 blocks from Jessie's house, her statement says that is where we carried it to. BY OURSELVES.

real believable jess;)


what really pisses me off is that they are seeking restitution. Okay, well that's fine and dandy but according to the laws I studied, "restitution is not to exceed the damage caused by the act". From the paper I read, the object was worth $903.30.
The cops are seeking $900.00 restitution, FROM BOTH OF US.

SO where is the other $896.70 going, Mr. Ossifer?

No comments: