Tuesday, September 28

MY FOOTY!

Today I cut my foot open. Yes it hurts.

Ya know that feeling you get when you just wake up, the one where you just feel at bliss with yourself and everything around you?

Imagine having it ruined by something stabbing your fucking foot and pulling the skin back and then seeing the rush of red all over the nice new carpet.

Thats what I woke up to today.

I was walking through my hallway into the kitchen, when out of nowhere this goddamned heat vent jumped up and grabbed my foot.


A loud "ahhhh FUCK! escaped from somewhere, I think it was from my mouth. THEN. If that wasn't bad enough, this red stuff started spurting out of my foot.

"OH joy! We're off to a good start, Jenn." Then I beat myself up for saying something so stupid and proceeded to the bathroom where I saw the following. (image slightly altered because I wasn't thinking about grabbing a camera)


(add dramatic sighs for my amazing artistic ability)

That progressed into my roomie insisting I needed a stitch. It is pretty deep so maybe she was right. NO. I'm always right. If anyone is sewing anything up, it's gonna be me. Pass the needle and thread MMMKAY?

But now I'm off to work. Isn't this attractive?

No comments: