Wednesday, September 15

I hate this town.


See that pile of shit in this picture? No, not the van.
It's railnet's new sand pit. This is also the view from my window. Now, I live in a pretty damn nice house that I own and pay taxes on.
What if I want to move? What if I want to sell this place... Don't tell me that shitload of sand isn't going to effect the price people are willing to pay for it.
You know what they say... LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION.

Well I'd like to suggest a new location for that heap... I think you all know where that might be.

So if you happen to live in my shitty town, sign the petition to get rid of this fat mess. (not the secretary)

Until this shit is gone I refuse to pay taxes.
And I challenge em to try to take my property away. Everyone knows my father.

No comments: