Saturday, September 25

MY 101st POST!

Some people choose to commemorate important things. I never do stupid shit like that.
Read the archives. For the hell of it.

LOVE ME.


Don't you hate family "talks"?

Oh god. My family thinks I'm the bastard son of the devil. And they tell me every day. I get the "So Jennifer, when are you going back to school?" question way too much. I am ready to go physco and kill. Everyone.

I'M NOT GOIN UNLESS YOU PLAN ON DOING THE FUCKING WORK FOR ME.

I'm actually kidding. I got so sick of getting the same thing shoved up my ass that I have decided to go back to skoooll agang. I know that everyone says that you have to do stuff like that for yourself. They're idiot liars.
You do stuff to please other people. EVERYONE DOES.
Whether it be dress a certain way, or be religious, or go to school when you're a huge slacker. (just look at this site people)
So I'm going to make daddy proud.
Not that way.

101 101 101 101 101 101 101

No comments: