Sunday, October 17

I'm old:

Well kinda. I can no longer blame my stupidness/car accidents/drunkenness on teenage idiocy disorder.
Because I'm an older adult now.
suriusly.

"the big 2-0" God damn.

I just got distracted from posting for like 20 minutes... Where was I?

oh yeah. The Big 20. It's not old enough to get social security, but too old to get child benefits. What a shitty age.

Anyways. A phenomenon that has plagued my existence in Canada is snow.
It always snows on October 16th. ALWAYS. And tis always fucking cold on my birthday, which means no bonfires in the bush with lots of beer and sex, and no driving insanely all over the smooth roads with summer tires on. It snows just enough to make it shitty. Never enough for me to be able to do anything cool like snowboard or jump off my roof into the drifts. I HATE CANADA. I MISS CALIFORNIA.


SEEE!!!111!!!


oh and I don't know if you can see the NEW F-250 TRUCK I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY in the driveway.

I LOVE MY LIFE.
I'm not a big fan of Fords but hey, I didn't pay for it.
You people need to start commenting again... my post haven't been that shitty have they?
wait I get it... they're so good you're speechless.
well thankya.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

What the fuck? You got a truck for your birthday. *turns green with envey*