Wednesday, October 20

Mosaics:

I was browsing the net today and I found a really cool program. Well, I think it's cool. It lets you get all artsy-fartsy with just the push of a button.


In laymans terms, it lets you make mosaics with 99% less work than in grade 2.

Here is an end result of one of my pictures.


I works by taking your pictures already stored on your computer, and then imposing them on an image of your choice. You may think you need a shitload of images already, but I got a good result with just 40 picutes in my folder. And if all else fails you can use the find pictures link to get the program to search the net for some.. without YOU doing anything. (Wicked cool I know.)

Anyways, to download the FREE software, click here.

__________
On, a sidenote. I was protesting. Not that ANYONE NOTICED. I wasn't going to update until I got a comment on something. (I'm a loser)
So you all owe Jordan sex.
GOGOGOGOGOGO.

I'll try to post something cynical and bitter later tonight... Because even I miss my old self.

No comments: