Thursday, October 14

THE INTERVIEW OF THE CENTURY:

My name is Ian. I am best friends with someone that you know very well. So, out of courtesy I have decided to interview her. She has this website and it's pretty good compared to all of the other useless shit out there right now. And is also worthy of super-stardom.
Her name's Jenn.

ME: First off: What are you wearing?
Jenn: ha. loser. I'm wearing your mom.
Actually, white shirt, pink pj pants. Me = sexor.

ME: So Jenn, What do you do in your spare time? You know, when you're not bitching on your website and stuff..
Jenn: I drink Budweisers and smoke lots of Export blues.
And. I don't bitch persay... I just talk with angst.

ME: Ok then, What do you do for work?
Jenn: I work at making people become very angry and sometimes I work at putting my fist in 'da bitches face. wurd up yo'.

ME: HAHA! In all seriousness, why do you keep up this site.
Jenn: I do it for my loyal fanbase of 1. And because I'm an attention whore. "In all seriousness" I do it because it's a great way to meet hot guys distract me from watching CSI reruns 24/7. I am a loser. If I didn't do this I would probably become the stalker of this guy:

hot Posted by Hello
"the DNA guy" oh so HOT.
Really, I do it because I find it somewhat enjoyable. I'm addicted MMMKAY?

ME: alright. Do you get lots of emails about this site?
Jenn: I used to. Mostly stuff like "UR SITE Is OffENCIVE. LOLZ. CAN yOOU SHow me UR BooBS!111! But now it's old and no one cares. Including me.

Me: You went on hiatus for about 4 months... what was that about? Were you really internet-less?
Jenn: Well, yes and no. I had lots of opportunity to go online and post, but I didn't want to. Truth is, when I moved to Canada, I went through a lot of hardcore shit... I had just dropped out of school, was alone, I didn't know anyone other than my mom, and I was just really emo-eseque. I didn't care to write about it because this isn't going to turn into my pissing and moaning site. Not until I hit menopause, anyway.

ME: So the real reason you dropped out of college was?
Jenn: I dropped out because I was flunking out... I got to the point where I didn't care whether I graduated or not, I was just partying all the time. If you talked to me online before I moved you'll know I'm not kidding. Read the archives, I partied everyday. I know this sounds gay but I wasn't in school for me. One of my teachers said "shape up or ship out" and shaping up was WAY to hard.

ME: So you're back to your internet junkie self right? What sites do you like?
Jenn: Yes. Some sites I like are in my link list, dipshit.
I like MBS fourms, tha g-mask, chokey chicken, and britneyspears.com. And my own of course, because it's all about me, and I rule.

ME: You work in a restaurant. What's the worst pickup line you have ever heard?
Jenn: " me: ready to order? guy: Can I take YOUR order? " This doesn't even make sense. What a fucking loser idiot freak. I've beaten people up for less.

ME: Your birthday's coming up. What are you going to do?
Jenn: Well, friday I'm going to a party thrown by a friend Kayla in my honor. I've got a 24 of Bud with my name on it. Even though the actual day I turn 20 is the 17th, I'm gonna have my party on the weekend because I have to WORK ON MY BIRTHDAY. FUCKING BOSSES SUCK.

ME: No further questions your honor. Anything you feel like saying to end this?
Jenn: yeah. Fuck off and die. Just kidding. You know I love you Eeeeeon. HAHHA. Remember that in high school you loser? OMG FLASHBACKS!
ME: shutup. I remember you guys shouting that when I had to stand up infront of the little kids and explain the scholarship I got to them.
Jenn: well thats what you get for being an overachiver-asshole.
Jenn: it's ok. we're all friends here, and no one knows/likes you anyway.
Jenn: memememememememememme.


No comments: