Thursday, October 21

Why do I ignore you?

I hate it when people IM you and you have 90 other conversations going on and they expect themselves to be priority #1.
And then they get all mad and call you a bitch and shit because you don't say hi within 25 seconds.


I don't have time to talk to all of my adoring fans at once. Jesus christ.

Sometimes I go through spells where no one talks to me for weeks because the last word I say to them is fuck. And then, there are other times when it's like I'm the most popular girl on the internet. Today was one of those times.

I seriously was trying to hold up my end of 17 conversations at once, and out of that about 7 of them were pretty interesting/important. I had a seizure because of all the pretty flashing lights at the bottom of my screen.

I get an IM that went as follows:
Idiot: hi jennifer

(2 seconds later)
Idiot: HELLO?
Idiot: Where are you?
Idiot: Are you there!!!!!???
Idiot: If you don't wanna talk to me just say so
Idiot: You should put up an away message

As long as it took to type all that out was as long as I got to say hi.

Me: hi
Idiot: Where were you? I was trying to talk to you.
ME: first message received at 06:38pm
Me: it's 640 now you fucktard.
Me: i gotta go.
(block you)

Some people piss me off to no end.

but this makes me happy:


yes, I'm a stupid bitch that doesn't like to reply to people when they say hi and spends 5 bucks on a bag of jelly bellys.
But they're SOOOOOO GOOD.


No comments: