Saturday, October 16

MY BIRTHDAY:

I was going to post this last night after I got home, but I was waaaaayyy to drunk to do anything that required thought.

I'll give you a recap of what I remember I did.

9pm: I went to the bank and took out sufficient funds for the night.
Is also the time I was supposed to go get my friend Jessie.

930pm: Finally done getting ready. One of my co-workers came over and gave me a gift.

10pm I get over to Jessies house and show her the gift. She takes the following picture:

(that's the gift I got from the person at work. And that's a picture of the teddy trying to make out with me.)
Imagine waking up and finding that on you digicam. I'm hot.

11pm: We go buy beer. We then drink some beer.

12am: I am at Wacy's house in Spirt River doing shots of vodka.

4am: I get home and start puking.

12pm today: I wake up and puke some more.
Birthday mission to get Jennifer pissed: STATUS=ACCOMPLISHED
Casualty count: 1 FLAT BUDWEISER, 1 SIX PACK BUDWEISER, 1 TWELVE PACK LUCKY, 1 60'pounder of Smirnoff Vodka.

Good job, me.

No comments: