Saturday, March 6

Cameras piss me off:

I took a picture of me and Ashley laying in the snow... We layed there freezing for like ten minutes.
It didn't turn out.

I took a picture of me and Ashley standing on this like bench swing thing, it was so hard to stay still and not make it swing and fall off. We got the picture though.
It didn't turn out.

I took a picture of the scariest old house in the world. I thought it would look all artsy or whatever.
It didn't turn out.

I took pictures of me. They show up.
But they didn't turn out GOOD.

I wanted to bring it out today when we went for coffee.
My batteries died. In an hour.

I saw a sweet ass moose running in the field. I took like 8 pictures in a row. From a moving car, but still. You'd think one would be OKAY.
I managed to get a clear shot of his ass.

I have concluded that I am not a photographer. Please shoot me.
Edit: If you really wanna see some, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.
Pretty bad huh? HATE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO.

No comments: