Tuesday, March 16

Secrets people have told me:
No names here.... But yeah, I'm a blabbermouth.

________ dated/slept with a guy when she was dating (BF). Dated the guy she cheated with for a day before hopping in the sack with him. Her BF was with her for 6 months before... And still is. Doesn't know.

_______ lost her virginity at 14. Lied to the 22 year old and said she was 16. Came close to getting knocked up (yeah big deal hey?). Found out two years later she has AIDS.

________ became addicted to meth and coke at 16. Ended up in some private(prissy) rehab clinic in the hills and came out three years later. (yeah it took that long) only to go back on the streets to do it again...

Greg and I started drinking at 16. I used to party with him in highschool.
He died in a car crash last night... DUI.
-----------
I love Tracy when she brings bad fucking news. AHHHHHH. I hate you all. I hate everyone. Don't fucking drink and drive.

Jesus, we're dropping like flies.
------
The 100th SB email made me kinda happy.

on that happy note:

Happy Deathday!
Your name:xxx-centric
You will die on:Saturday, July 2, 2022
You will die of:Electrocution
Username:
Created by Quill

No comments: