Friday, March 19

Work sucks:

Yeah okay. Jenn is not a drama queen. I promise. BUT FUCK. (BUTTFUCK . Hah. Oh wow I'm cool.)
I work at some shitty restaurant. Well, not shitty, but yah know? NEWAYZ. The staff is ALL CHICKS! ALL CHICKS OVER 30! (well except for me) And, most of them are stuck in perma-PMS mode. So much drama. No Mo' Drama. (whoa I'm awesome) So when you go to work someone's always bitching about someone else... or someone is always overly-happy or under-....pants.

Everyone likes me though because I'm wicked cool. Wicked. Cool.
So I get stuck being peace keeper. When really all I wanna do is beat the shit out of the old ladies and go home. With pay.

So Lynn is this really old lady and she is always crabby. She's from like England or something so she's really old and wrinkly and always saying "luv" in her stupid accent even though she really means fuck off. She thinks she's the boss, so right there we conflict egos. (I. Want. To. Kill.) But because I do everything right and am wickedly awesome, she lets me run things when she's gone to the "potty" or taking her osteoporosis pills.

Okay, so we hired some new lady... Today was the first day Lynn and whatsherface worked together. GREAT FUN. Apparently whatsherface asked "if she could help" and Lynn told her to like eat shit and die or something... So sissyface started all "Boo HOO! I'm an overly-emotional female that starts bawling when someone tells me that I have pepper in my teeth! Pity Me!" (actually it was more like, "Jennnnnnnnnnnn, Lynn's told me to go away! FIX IT! FIX IT! WAAAAAAHHHHH! I'm not talking to her ever again! Can you tell her that I hate her and I'm going to get my old man boyfriend to beat her with his cain?")

I ate her with a some garlic bread and a fine Chianti.
Problem solved.

No comments: