Sunday, March 7

Spring Break sucks:

Everyone goes away for spring break. They go have fun, get drunk, strip, and sleep with lots of different people.

They all leave widdle me behind.

When I was a kid I used to get all excited for spring break. That was becase I used to stay home from school with my family and friends and do nothing but ride my bicycle around town. Good times, that was.

BUT NOW, I have no school to be on a break from, and all my friends leave me to ride my bicycle around town by myself. How cruel.

I guess I'm just bitter because I have to work at 5pm and then 2am and then 2pm again. It's going to be great fun. GREAT. FUN.
I wish I lived on the moon or something. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE 'YO?
lolz.

So yeah, spring break sucks. Stay home and be cool like me. Maybe I'll entertain you.



Probably not.

No comments: