Sunday, March 14

I should update

Yeah, I know I should. But I'm temporarily wayyyy too cool to have time to update this site.

BLOG TIME:
I went out quading last night and got all tipsy in the bush with some buddies. We tried to get a fire going but we suck and there was too much damn snow around us, so we went back to Ashely's place because it was like -96 degrees outside and we drank and drank and drank and drank and fought.

Then at like 230 am I wanted to go home because I had to work today at 12pm. So I did and then I get a call from Brandy telling me that she's having this mega cool house party and everyone wants me to come over there and tell them jokes or something... so I do. I end up drinking and drinking and drinking and drinking and fighting some more. And falling down stairs.

But I was really entertaining. Which was good for them.

Anyways, as you can see I'm really wickedly awesome because the amount I party is directly linked to how cool I am when I'm between the ages of 16-25.
-------------------
Random thought of the day:

What do Canadian banks do with all the spare American change that travelers/me use because we forgot to exchange it with out big bills?
Think about it people... If you add up all the American nickels and stuff that the Canadian banks get from stores or restaurants and things, and you cash it all in for the equivalent Canadian currency, that's a lot of cash.

They should just collect it all up and give it to the poor. Or me.

No comments: