Friday, March 5

She Bangs!

I am not one to sit around watching American Idol, or any TV for that matter, unless there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING else to do. So when Will Hung was the only topic on everyones mind, I had no freakin idea who the hell they were talking about. Of course, the awesomeness that is me, read a Yahoo story or something about this kid and was like: "Uhhh, that's nice." and I never thought about it again.

I went to like a zillion sites that offered the She Bangs! video dowload, but I seriously wasn't interested. I mean, I'm the only one in the world that hasn't seen ANY of the Paris Hilton tapes. It's not that I'm all reformed and modest and prissy, stuff like that just doesn't interest me.

Well I was driving around today, and guess what... I heard the radio version of She Bangs. I'm so mega impressed with this guy.(riiiiiiight) I seriously was sitting in the car, laughing my ass off 'yo. I thought it was pretty damn funny. But it was funny because it sucked. (Just when I thought no one could possibly sing worse than me.) I haven't seen the video, and probably never will... I don't download shit that I'm only going to watch once.

It's kinda funny, only kinda.
Can you tell I've had no professional training? Of writing.
hungwill.com

No comments: