Thursday, March 4

I broke the internet:

Jenn+anything computer related=bad news.


I'm cursed. First it was the keyboard. I had to live like 2 weeks without a B key. It was hell, or so I thought...
Last night I broke my phone jack. Yes, I am that stupid. For those of you that do not get the significance of this event, I have dial up. That needs a phone jack. This house sucks, it had ONE. (now three) So I had no internet for a whole day.

THIS IS A BIG FREAKIN DEAL, MMMMKAY?
I was dying. I live on the computer. I'm really cool.
I missed the =? and I missed the way Meranda goes "hey sexy." and I missed the www.(insertcoolsite).com. And I missed telling you about hot guys.

I tried playing solitaire... just so I could be close to my baby, but that sucked dick. So I sat and read the new issue of Blender. That was ok for ten minutes... then I watched feardotcom for the 89546546541654 time. It was still pretty lame. Then I sat and thought about what all my contacts were doing...talking on the internet to someone way cool, and I was sitting there watching damn tv. I cried for awhile, and then had a shower and went to work. I came home to meet the phone guy standing in my house. It was kinda weird.

BUT I HAVE DIAL UP AGAIN.
start/ YaaaaaaY! / end sarcasm.

In other news:


I've been brainwashed. By Brittany Spears.
That damn song toxic won't get out of my head. I hate it so much, but I love it at the same time. I found myself standing in Future Shop buying "in the zone." I wanted to kick my own ass, but I was too busy singing along. (blllahh blahhh bllllah blah blah cuz I know that you're toxic)

GUY STorY: As PRomISEd LOLZ!
It's pretty funny when guys that don't work at the store are trying to help you buy something. I think it's funny anyway. In a dorky way. (I was looking at computers. Some dude comes over and starts talking about RAM or something... wait, I wonder if that has a special meaning.)

No comments: