Tuesday, December 23

ARRHHGG! Blogger makes me so angry!

Well seeing as I have just been given a new toy, free of charge, I feel I must make it very clear that I despise it. I HATE THIS LITTLE BLOG! It makes me want to buttfuck my computer. I do not like it at all, for reasons I have yet to come up with. I really want a comment link thing, but YAY for me! I'm too stupid to fiqure out this template and put one in! I suck ass for pennies. (If you have any idea why the hell I am so dumb, email me and be my tech. support) I can't think of any interesting posts now, and it's only been one damn day. I told you, I'm gonna end up on losers dot org. It's just not fair. I have only now begun my journey into the blog world, and I'm sure that I'm the laughing stock of it. If you are cool, email me and tell me how to be cool too. I think I can learn... or something. Tomorrow I will try to come up with something witty to please my 2 readers with, I PROMISE. *crosses fingers*
Here are 3 sites I go to ALL the time:
Beej is hot and funny
The second best page in the Universe
Join the forums! I'm there!
And I'm spent... goodnight my two nameless guests! I love you!
Like me? Send me an email!
Hate me? Send me an email!

No comments: