Sunday, December 28

Week one is done:

If you are returning visitor to this site you will notice that I did some hard-ass labor here. I cut and pasted all the fucked up letters and made this site a little less nauseating. You all owe me sex. Except for Nathan, and Jeef because they typed the letters for me to cut. You two are now the coolest people that spend a lot of time on MSN.
Now go click these links, I'm making you. GO DAMMIT!

Ok. Story time. Sit in a circle my children. (shutup about all the obvious MJ references)
Yesterday I was out with my friends. Wait. You should know about my close friends first:

Tracy: Is a borderline schizophrenic. (diagnosed by me) She acts like she is on crack, but I am fairly confidant that she does not touch any illegal substances. Tracy is prone to loud outbursts where she shouts obscenities at cars/dogs/trees. It does make her quite funny, and I laugh at her daily.

Amanda: Tracy's cousin, therefore inherited a lot of nonsense traits. Amanda can spread the shit like a spatula. This can be good when you are around police. (IE: Tracy, Amanda, and I were stopped one summer day while making prank phone calls *on a payphone* to 911. When asked about them, Amanda pipes up, "That's terrible. We saw some kids by the phone earlier. It couldn't have been us, we don't know the number.")
P.S: another note about the calls: Tracy's call consisted of the following:"Help, I'm having a seizure! A SEIZURE!" This was followed by the operator asking:" Right ma'am. How are you talking?" Tracy's response: "Shutup bitch, you're not supposed to talk back. ARRG I'M DEAD NOW, THANKS TO YOU!"

Ashley: A lot like me. I love her, in a non-lesbian way. We are the two that sit on the sidelines and make sure that neither Amanda or Tracy throw themselves into a sewer or something. *NOTE: the two have contemplated this. They wanted to go down to "look for alligators". I swear both of them are 19.*

OK. Story is, I went out last night.

You owe me! Are you hot?
Hater!(are you hot because you still owe me)
Don't forget to rate my site!

No comments: