Wednesday, December 24

Jesus: eat a dick

HAHA! Today is fucking Christmas eve. WOO HOO! This sucks.
I hate Christmas.(From here on referred to as Gayday.) Gayday sucks my ass for buttons in more ways than one. First off, why the hell do we have a holiday celebrating someone that no living person can verify EVER EXISTED? Can I have a birthday party for my unborn son and make the whole world celebrate it? I didn't think so.
Gayday is not religious celebration for most of the world nowadays, it's all about the presents. If the holiday was an actual event where masses of people got together and worshiped their god; not all the shit they got for free, then I think I could respect it a little more. When did god tell you to buy people stupid things that they don't need? It's also really sad that some people actually go into debt trying to make this Gayday good. They rack up $1000's of dollars in credit card debts, and the have to be anorexic for the next 3 months.
Ya know what? I think I know why I hate Gayday! Because ( I get socks for Christmas)I'm a cynical, bitter bitch.

Here is something awesome:
He just updated today! I'm in love with the way this guy thinks

Like me? Send me an email!
Hate me? Send me an email!

No comments: