Monday, December 22

Top ten things in life I hate the most:

10. Scary old people that try to talk to you and tell you that you are beautiful when you dont know them, and you're out with your friends.

9. Shopping in a music store that plays oldies.

8. People that always have to be right, and try to impose their ideas on you, even if you know that logically their idea blows.

7. Going to a great website that once was pop-up/ad free and seeing that you are now bombarded by stupid ads and things that are no longer fun/good.

6. Having to pee and there is no bathroom around.

5. Getting sick and throwing up.

4. Fake bands that get paid to lip-sync

3. Stupid people that cannot hold up their end of an intelligent conversation so they say things like: "Wow" or "Umm, thats great, I love that too!" or "That's really interesting." when they don't even know what you are talking about.

2. People that ask stupid questions when they already know the anwser, and are just trying to make conversation. Boring.

1.Sleeping in, and then feeling tired for the whole day when you slept more than a normal person would in 2 days.
Like me? Send me an email!
Hate me? Send me an email!

No comments: