Sunday, December 28

WHAT THE HELL?

Funny thing I want all of you to know:
I was looking through my refferal lists today. Guess who was among the highest? A GOSPEL SITE! Seeing as I have made it very clear that I like neither country (sounding) music or anyone that likes God, I really feel for those people that clicked the link. NOT! (just imagine going from that site to this one... MUAHAHAHA)

If you (the owner) are reading this, it was very nice of you to link me or something. I went to your site to see if I was linked/hated, and I could not find anything. (maybe I'm blind) I know I'm your guilty pleasure and all of your bible thumping friends are going to stone you to death now. I'm sorry, I would much rather sacrifice a thumper for the sake of a laugh for all of my sane readers.

So thanks again... and you suck.
Like me? Send me an email!
Hate me? Send me an email!

No comments: