Thursday, December 25

Today is worship your God day:

Happy Happy Joy Joy for all you God fearing people. Today is ____ (his/her/it's) day.

Seeing as I am an atheist, I will be worshipping nothing but my life, friends, internet, dogs, Homestar, and chocolate milk. I think that this going to be a fairly decent holiday. I got sweet JVC home theater speakers from my mommy dearest.(bringing my current total to 8 speakers) God damn she rules. I get to drag my ass outta bed really early and go eat lots of sugary food, shutup... this is not a typical day for me! *wink wink*
Then I get to gain 30lbs when I eat supper! YAY! I love turkey..... so I'll be a gobble gobbling'. (me so funny) I'm actually pretty damn lucky. I have a family, friends, food, and, dare I say school. When you think about it.... we all have it good, and not very many people realize it. Oh well..."I'm glad I'm from a 1st world country."

Now what the hell are you doing here? Go watch Homestar
A Decemberween Pageant
The best Decemberween ever
... or go hang out with your annoying family. You choose.

Like me? Send me an email!
Hate me? Send me an email!

No comments: