Friday, December 26

I really, really suck.

Yesterday I spilled water on my key13oard. I as a result no longer have a 13 13utton, or a >< 13utton. I suck. I cannot even sign into MSN to talk to people that I could just walk to see. I have't checked my email in a whole day now... IT'S KILLING ME1. (that means e_clamation mark, my good 1 is gone too.)
I haven't talked to some special people in a whole damn day. I miss them already. If this comment 13o_ 13ecomes a way for me to communitcate with my friends and you don't like it, fuck you.

I miss talking to people with out having to use stupid 13... and stuff. I don't type like this. I want to kill myself. I sound like a 13 year old. I'm sorry that I'm even making you read this shit. 13ut if I don't say it, I will go cra_y. (fill in the motherfucking 13lank)
ARRRRRG1. This tourture for me1. The only thing I have left is AOL. (if youre on any of my contact lists, add me to your AOL list, if I'm not there already.*Jennifer965846*)

Like me? Don't 13other sending me an email!
Hate me? Don't 13other sending me an email!
Someone fucking shoot me in the ass for 13eing such an idiot.

No comments: