Monday, February 9

13 reasons why I should be voted the most coolest bestest person that ever lived:

13. not c, b, or a, or f, or g... D ya'll.

12. I say things like: whoa, I'm like on supercoolness overdrive to the max, or BACHSQAH. These are only said by really cool people.

11. I think.

10. One time I ate chicken.

09. Ooo! Getting close to 07.

08. I once wore a pink shirt. That makes me cool.

07. lucky 7, 007, Jenn... 'nuff said.

06. I won medals for playing the super hard sport of badmington in high school. God damn, I was such a jockface... I played hard and awesome. Badmington rules! /end sarcasm dipshits.

05. I know HTML. That makes me a super cool chicka. HTML, after all, is really hard to learn.

04. {insert something cool}

03. I listen to Enya. NOT. I mean, if I did, that would NOT be cool. I rock so much, therefore ENYA=BADYA

02. Conditioner is better!

01. asdfjkl;. I know my HOMEROW!!!!
Be proud, be proud.

No comments: