Thursday, February 19

I'm a freakin goddess.

People love me. Most of the time.

So I was reading over the archives. Because I'm cool.
Good times. Good times.
I have concluded, with a lot of serious thought, that this little blogger site is the worst thing I have ever done. Ever. (well ok maybe not the worst thing ever) Actually, I have concluded that I am the coolest female alive. No contest. Hands down. I am the winner. Momma said I rule. She's always right.
HI MOM!

Anyways. I really did have a lot of pretty "kewl" stuff to say back in tha' day (almost two months ago). I talked about my hatred for of old people, how much I hate grocery shopping, how awesome I am, what I would do with lots of money, my perfect day, how stupid I am, AND the horrid life one must lead when they are deprived of a B,X,Z,or !.

I never drink water around my keyboard anymore.

Just beer.

To the people that have either a) read from day one or b) took the time to browse the archives. You need lives, but you're cool.
To the people that are seeing this for the first time right now, you're cool too.

So basically what I'm telling you is listen to everything I say.
I won't lead you astray.
I'll make you star in a play.
If I don't get my way.
Rhyming is fucking gay.
But I'm on a role, so hey.
I'll tell you what I did today.
Actually no because I'm boring and stupid {insert rhyming word here}.


Really folks, love me. One day I'm going to be famous.

Or I'll just learn witchcraft and turn you all into turtles.

No comments: