Sunday, February 8

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Fucking motherfucking kids these days. I'm mega pissed to the max. Some idiot keeps sharing my email address with all his little gay friends. As a result, I now have like 20 people a damn day contacting me on MSN saying "sup" over and over and fucking over again. When I ask where they got my address from they fucktards are like "oh, my buddy just copied his list for me. so sup?"
My fucking foot up your ass, that's what's up.

Sharing contacts is not a good idea. EVER. Unless you know that the person wants to talk to your gay internet friends, which is never, so don't fucking do it.

Don't talk to any of the following people. They're not cool. And if you're one of 'em, fucking whine and complain all you want. I don't care. I hope you get spammed all to hell for being so fucking annoying. Just die.
cedric_bixler_zavala@hotmail.com, armarpatel282@hotmail.com, ashar_ibrahim@hotmail.com, brendon_p23@hotmail.com, chino_cheng@hotmail.com, eduardo_machado_84@hotmail.com, hardboy_89969@hotmail.com, indigi_man@hotmail.com, lets_start_a_war_a_nuclear_war@hotmail.com, lifereloaded@hotmail.com, mbolam10@hotmail.com, omar_rodriguezlopes@hotmail.com, pedero_sabatini@hotmail.com,

DON'T EVER TALK TO THIS ONE: EVER
imbetterthanyouare787@hotmail.com

No comments: