Friday, February 6

Ok. Everyone knows that the most annoying question in the world is "whut kinda musik do u listen 2?" Well I'm going to tell you all right now. Once and only once. Get it? Got it? Good.
Actually. I'm just going to tell you the 20 best CD's I own/paid for as of right now.

20. Fieldy's Dreams- Rock n roll gangsta
Yes, I am aware that this sounds like a cheesy CD. Really, it's in disguise so that only special people can buy it.
Favorite tracks: (4)are you talkin to me, and (13)one love.

19. Yeah Yeah Yeah's: Fever to tell
Favorite tracks: (5)Black tongue, and (6)Pin

18. Three Days Grace: Self-titled
Favorite tracks:(2)Just like you, (11)Take me under, and (12)Overrated*
*ignore the obvious one-liner that should go here. Push it out of your head right now!

17. Serial Joe: Face Down
God damn. These were (hot) great rockin' guys from Canada back in 99 when they put this CD out. Anyone buy the new Serial Joe CD (last chance for romance or something gay at some fucking dance) ? What the hell happened to them? They pussified. This is a great CD though. Buy it now. GO!
Favorite tracks: (2)Deep, (3)Mistake, (7)Push, and (11)Outrage

16. New Found Glory: Self-titled and Sticks and Stones
Yes. I get to cheat and name two at once.
Favorite tracks:Self-titled- (2)Dressed to kill, (8)Sucker, and (11)all about her
Sticks and Stones- (1)understatement, (2)My friends over you, (5)Head on collision, (7)forget my name, and (10)Singled out

15. Alien Ant Farm: Truant
I know. I know, don't tell me. Dare I say, I liked this CD better than Anthology.
Favorite tracks:(4)Glow, (5)These Days, (8)Goodbye, and (12)Hope

14. Jimmy Eat World: Bleed American
Favorite tracks: (3)The middle, (5)Sweetness, and (10)Authority song

13. Queens of the Stone Age: Songs for the Deaf
Favorite tracks: (1)No one knows, (2)First it giveth, (6)Six shooter

12. Matthew Good- Avalanche
Shut the fuck up.
Favorite tracks: (1)Pledge of Allegiance, (3)Weapon, and (4)In a world called catastrophe

11. The Distillers: sing sing death house
Favorite Tracks:(4)The young crazed peeling (7)City of Angels, and (8)Young Girl

10. Theory of a Deadman: Self-titled
Favorite tracks: (2)Nothing could come between us, (3)Make up your mind, (4)Point to prove, and (6)What you deserve

9. No Doubt: Tragic Kingdom
Self-explanatory

8. Billy Talent: Self-titled
Favorite tracks: (2)Living in the shadows, (3)Try honesty, (4)Line & Sinker, (6)The ex, (7)River below, and (9)Cut the curtains

7. Blink-182: Self-titled
Ever since I got this CD, I've played at least one song every day. It earns it's place here, probably because I have other Blink CD's and I'm not too impressed. This one stands out though. It's special.
Favorite tracks: (1)Feeling this, (6)Down, (8)Go, (11)Easy Target, and (12)All of this

6. Everclear: Slow motion Daydream
Favorite tracks: (2)Blackjack, (3)I want to die a beautiful death, (4)Volvo driving soccer mom, and (6) New blue champion

5. System of a Down: Steal this Album
Favorite tracks: (2)Innervision, (3)Bubbles, (6) A.D.D, (13)Ego Brain, and (14)Thetawaves

4. Linkin Park: Meteora
Favorite tracks: (2)Don't stay, (5)Hit the floor, and (7)Faint

3. Trapt: Self-titled
My god is Chris Brown ever hot.
Favorite tracks: The whole damn CD. Go buy it now!

2. Green Day: Dookie
CD of my generation. Or maybe just my life. Gotta love songs dedicated to masturbation. I wish I got to marry Bille.
Favorite tracks:(4)Longview, (7)Basket case, (10)When I come around, and (14)F.O.D

1. Green Day: Nimrod
I know a lot of you idiots are saying "But Jenn! Dookie was way better!"
NONONO! Dookie was only .<---this much worse. Nimrod takes the cake. Better hooks, catchier lyrics, and it contains my favorite song of all time. Ever. Nothing was ever written that was better. -(hitchin' a ride)
Favorite tracks:(1)Nice guys finish last, (2)Hitchin' a ride, (4)Redundant, (6)All the time, (7)Worry rock, (13)Walking alone, (15)Take back, (16)King for a day, (17)Good Riddance

No comments: