Saturday, February 14

Today's Valentine's Day, isn't it?

Well, happy V-day everyone. I guess. Actually, no. I hate you all. Please die.

Well today had been supercoolmundo to the max. Yeah yeah yeah... I'm really blogging today I know. But today I'm more interesting than usual. I got home early this morning from a mega gay party at 4am, and I swear I was going to update... But I was too fucking drunk. I would be like a four year old trying to draw the Mona Lisa or something. Messy messy messy.
And guess what I'm doing tonight? That's correct. I'm gonna go get fuckered. (remember kids, beer is bad. drink slow. Fucking chug that shit before it goes flat.)

Today is Meranda's B-day bash, so I gotta go keg'er for an hour or so... Then I have to stumble over to Phil's party to see some freaks... Then I plan on going over to Jessie's and hopefully puking on their floor, and then passing out on the couch. If I last through the keg party.

I think this is national "Jenn party hardcore" week. I mean, I've went out 4 days this week to get loaded. I think it's because all the people want to kiss my ass because I'm moving and I will diss them on my mega successfulblog. Or it's because I rule. But hey, that's 4 more days then I usually go out drinking each week. I'm making up for lost time. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

Today was good. I woke up early. Mommy sent me pink heart-shaped cookies that say "love me harder" (actually they don't. But it would be cool if they made cookies that did. I mean, tonight that's the only thing on every girls mind anyway.)

UPS men are NOT hot. I hate life. I Never catch a break. Even pizza guys aren't HOT anymore.
They should screen employees for hotness before they hire them to go talk to people.

Maybe I'll walk in at 5am tomorrow and throw together a "drunken thoughts" post or something.
I hope for your sake, I don't.

Now what are you doing here? Go get laid. Or drunk. Or just go to bed because you smell bad.

Wish me luck. My goal is to come home with my liver intact. Gracefulness and poise gotta go though...

No comments: