Thursday, February 26

Note to blog:

I know I have been neglecting you, dear blog. I am aware that there has been many a night where you sit cold and hungry while your owner bashes her head against the wall for lack of something good to say. I know that it really disappoints you when all of your blog friends come over to your house and all the new stuff you have to show them is content ripped off from some website, or an update consisting of an overused joke. It's like wearing old clothes, dear blog... and that, I swear your master will not tolerate anymore. I promise.

And no, I am not crossing my fingers this time.

Don't give me that look you shithead beautiful blog site. I know you understand that deep down I hate everything you stand for and what the internet whores have turned you into, that's why whenever possible, I try not to bore you by writing about my day all over you. That's why I spend so much time with you sister, the instant message, because really... She's the cooler one of the internet family.

Not that I don't love you or anything. You have become someone that always listens to the vamped randomness that is me, and shares it with 10 others so that they also can become my sheep. I love you for that, dear blog. But you know all about me, the fact that really... in between doing nothing, sleeping and playing with your sister... I just don't have time for you. But I make time, because sometimes you make me excited. No, not like that. You sicko blog.

Even though you are nothing on the vastness that is the internet, I still adore you for what you are...Which is nothing. You are a place that was made for me to be cool and act all tough and nice and fun and sweet, when really I am none of those things. I mean, come on... I know HTML. My friends make fun of me at parties. It's your fault, you're addicting. And secretly I kind of find it interesting. But anyway, I promise that from now on, we will continue with our regularly scheduled program.. The Jenn show. And I promise the same randomness I have become known for.

By that I mean, I promise to fill you with a whole lot of nothing again. More often than usual. Only when I'm not sleeping or eating or drinking or sleeping or playing with your sister.

See ya tomorrow,
Jenn

No comments: