Friday, February 20

Royal pain
ten things that piss me off.

10. Stoners that spend the whole time getting high when they're at a party.

9. Stepmoms that only want sex and money. So I guess females in general.

8. Sleeping all the freakin' time.

7. Cats. They make me sneeze. BAD BAD BAD

6. When I have nothing to post about. Pretty much all the time.

5. Myself.

4. Anything that is still mooing. It should shut the hell up and fucking get on my plate.

3. Humans.

2. Martians.

1. Tracy.

Tracy is a dumbass. Dumbass fucking slut. Dumbass fucking slut for brains. Dumbass fucking slut for brains whore crack bitch.
So is kyle. "she fuckin' hates me" YES. I hate you. Shoo fly don't bother me. oh no. oh no.
My socks are wet. Beacuse of Tracy. That idiot. That idiot skank. That idiot skank {something really mean. I can't think of anymore}. She should learn to keep the water in the bathtub when she's playing with her rubber ducky.

Today I had a chicken Caesar. O M F G was it good. I know. Monumental event in the life of Jennifer. Applaud me people.

TODAY'S FRIDAY AGAIN! Man it seems like just yesterday I was drinking in diapers.....

Wait. That was yesterday.


Everyone is going out tonight and you're going to come home and tell me all about it right here. I want to hear some drunken stories people! COMMENT! COMMENT!

OR DON'T BOTHER BECAUSE YOU SUCK!
'ya hurd?'

I swear I'm not posting again untill I get at least 10 stories.
No cheating. If you don't want me to ever update again, but have a really good story you still have to post it. It's the law. I'm watching you.

Ok. I'll tell you one of mine.
One time I ate pizza. It was great.

Ok. One of Tracy's.
OOO! This new year's Tracy puked on her boyfriend. On purpose.

TWICE.
Good times... good times...
OKAY! POST STORIES FOR ME! PUHWEESE?

No comments: