Saturday, February 21

WTF WTF WTF! WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKING FUCK?

So so. Last night=don't go there gurlfriend! But I felt grrrreat this morning/when I woke up (3:30pm this afternoon.)

I got up, put pants on, signed into MSN, and checked muh' email. Good times. Good times.

Then I went and checked out all the sites that link me. Everything was fine until I got to Jbanks.
I was looking at his referrer list, because I'm cool, and I saw some Yahoo search results. Me, knowing that search results are sometimes good for a laugh, decided to look into it further. It appears that people actually search for "xxx-centric." You'd think I would be happy right?

Fuck you all.

Yahoo search.
MSN search.

Yahoo search has not 9 (like MSN) results for the words XXX-CENTRIC, but 922.

I'm not number one... Oh no... That's Mr. Jbanks.

I'm not on the first page even.
Or the second, third, fourth, tenth, twenty first.

I'm not listed AT ALL.
I would like to take the time to thank all search engines for sending hits to every site that linked me. It's nice to see someone benefit from the words XXX-CENTRIC. Even if it is in my fucking URL.

Damn you Yahoo, and all you like it. Please die.

In other news:
While looking at search results, I found out that two linkdumps have me listed for some reason that I do not know.
Bite My Blog
I don't get this one... it's kinda strange that I'm on here. But whoever keeps submitting this site for me, I guess you can keep doing it without my knowledge. I don't mind the two extra hits that this virtually unknown linkdump sends me a month.
Bravenet
This one sends me decent traffic. Even though I have no freakin idea where the hell they got my site from. I don't remember submitting it to ANY linkdump. But this one is kinda cool. I get stars. You can rate me. GO GIVE ME STARS. (even though I don't know what they do...)

No comments: