Friday, February 27

FUCK FUCK FUCK:
Okay maybe not... but you get the point right?

Today was... umm purrrrrfect. Yeah, that's it.
ofgm! Canada rocks my socks.
To the limit.

11. Reasons. Why. I. Like. Canada. More than {insert your country here}:

10. HAHA! See, the title was #11. This is another wasted number too!
WOW I'M COOL.

9. It's got hot guys. And pretty hot/nice chicks. But there's lots of hot guys.

8. Snow makes me wet. NO WAIT. Not like that... melted snow+jenn's pant cuffs=soggy mess. But it's cool to kick around in snow. And it's sparkly-purdy.

7. Better pizza. Mikie's has the bestest Greek pizza in the world. IN THE WORLD, MAN!
Like totally.

6. Mommy can give me more money this way.
Actually, I just plan on eating lots of Greek pizza, getting fat and faking a disability, and I'll sit and do nothing while the Canadian government sends me fat cheques in the mail.

5. Legal drinking age in Alberta= 18.
Nuff' said.

4. Hot guys.

3. Buttons.
For hot guys.

2. My mom. HI MOM!

1. Me. Because, face it people, I'm what makes Canada a great state.

No comments: