Tuesday, January 13

BbB xXx ZzZ:

The end of the world is coming, and it's starting at my fingertips.

New keyboard. Happy happy joy joy! (like you care) For all of my AIM/MSN friends, it's going to get a lot a little more fun to talk to me! XXXXXXZZZZZZ. Sorry. I had to throw those in there. I don't have any cool words to say that involve z's or x's, and they needed to know how much I missed them.

MY GOD. Thanks to all the people that sent me puppies/love letters. You all rock my socks off. I replied to every single one of you. Now I have like 50 dogs. You can buy them back for $95. Each. Paypal only.
For once my inbox wasn't clogged with spam, people really wanted to talk to me. I'm special. NOT
Send me more mail, goddammit!
It's so awesome to write a post without stopping to cut and paste things. I bet you all know what this means. 37 updates a day! Aren't you excited?

Remeber:
Take your vitamins. All the time. XXXXZZZZZBBBB. Chickens.


Go to Ban This.
Also check out: Janelle

No comments: