Wednesday, January 14

Hello Hello:

GOD DAMN! I'm in such a good mood today! Sleep is my friend.

For those of you wondering where my psychotic-bitch post went, I got the following email when I woke up this morning:
From: "hyperboy" onix@together.net
To: atokar@telus.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 5:03 AM
Subject: I'm Hard

>oh my god. that was so hot. gurls getting mad is like so sesy.
>
>pls send me some more. i am a fan of urs site and i love the
>way you get mad.
>i'm so hard right now. i love u.
>pls get back 2me.
>
>jason
I fell out of my chair laughing. After I caught my breath, I replied:

From: "Jennifer" atokar@telus.net
To: onix@together.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: I'm Hard

>Jason, you are fucking gay. I will now remove the article
>completely, as for the
>way you made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Seeing as
>you are a fan, I will be sending you something to sustain
>yourself when I am not angry.
>
>A "fully equipped" blow up doll is on its way to your door
>as we speak.
>
>Have a nice day.
>
>P.S: I'm telling you in advance that I will be posting this on
>the internet. No hard feelings I hope. You just made me
>laugh so hard, and you strike me as the kind
>of person that does not know how to comprehend what I
>write anyway.

I love the people that come to this site!

Skrilled forums Join NOW
GM: Read the top ten lists The site is great. Ryan's hot.
This whole site is worth reading 600 times

No comments: