Friday, January 16

I need an ass-kickin':

A boy asked a girl "Why do you wear a bra if you have nothing to put in it?" She said "Well, you wear pants don't you??"-haha.
Some chick sent me the joke today. I laughed for a second. Only because I have nothing better to do, and because I am trying my damnedest not to do the work that needs to be handed in before I write my finals. (you will notice that I'm writing finals really late. It's because I'm special, and I wanted to go to Canada for the holidays so got off the hook at the time)

It has become very apparent to me that this little site thing I have going is exactly like all the others. Maybe mine has cooler colors, and a smarter writer, but it's the same. Therefore I am making this my mission:
-Do the total opposite of what everyone else is doing. NOT. That's way too hard.

REAL MISSION: Do absolutely nothing.

It's now a good time to point out that people really do like me. I get email! This makes me happy. Jennifer=happy. This is a good thing. Send me more mail NOW.
I will keep writing the same stuff that I always did. (which is a whole lot of nothing) If you have any ideas as to what would make me cooler please send them with the subject: "do this to get supercool." I will gladly delete them for you. I don't care what you think.

Anyways. Time to thank Carson*someone*(who didn't tell me his last name probably for fear that I would start stalking him. Which I would) who reads my site at work. I am a procrastination tool. Whoo Hoo. In return I am using him as my procrastination tool, and writing here when I should be working on my law paper that's due in 2 days. I haven't even started. I am awesome. MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS WANTED. Anyone like yelling at people? I tried yelling at myself to start working, but I just went and cried in the corner. Any volunteers?

More cool sites:
Read about Ryan's encounter with a pirate.
For mommy. I really do love you. Don't kill me please.
Martin Luther King day article=you should read it.
Tony!

Wanna hear the funniest internet pickup line ever!? Net nerds take note.
Some funny "fan" (god it feels weird saying that) IM'ed me last night and said:

Skehis: where did you get my email address?
I AM NOT ENT: i don't recall ever having your email address dere
Skehis: you got it for MNS
Skehis: MSN*
Skehis: how did you get it?
I AM NOT ENT: did i?
Skehis: yes
I AM NOT ENT: i typed in sexy women in google and you came up
I AM NOT ENT: crazy shit hey?
Skehis: HAHAHAHAHA
Skehis: so really how did you get it?
I AM NOT ENT: I was the guy that emailed you from that site
Skehis: i see
I AM NOT ENT: ummm yeaaaaah
I AM NOT ENT: thath's ummm cooooow
Skehis: cow?
I AM NOT ENT: coool
I AM NOT ENT: i was sthpeaking with a lisp
Skehis: hahah
Skehis: you are so cool

NOTE: If you are going to IM me you have to be this cool or I will block you.

No comments: