Sunday, January 4

Commence operation: typical female post

Hi every1! I missed u sooooooo much. Guys r so dum hey? I think so. I wish that 1 day someone would come and tell my stoopid bf to go to hell. HEHE. I'm being silly again, dont u luv me? AWWW KISSES! OMG you guys! NE of ya'll heard of brittney spears? SHE IS SOOOOO Perdy! Like if you didnt hear her yet, go by her new cd ok? Dogs are wayyyyy to cute hey? I mean there all fuzzy, and they have I's. SOOOOO CUTE! OMG I'm soooo going on a date with some guy on tomarro. Be 'cited 4 me you guys! LOLOLOLOL. Did you no that i passed my spelling test today? I soo rocked that chicka!Send me cool presents. I really really really diserve them. I have to go for a walk with my gurl so I'll hug ya l8ter. (kisses though) hehe. I'm so cool. LUV U!

Someone wanna hold my hair? I think I'm going to puke...

No comments: