Saturday, January 31

OK. Fuck and a half. Bad day, long story. I'm not going to tell you because you don't care. And because it would ruin the point of this post.

I'm a fucking blogger. I have a fucking blogspot site. I'm fucking telling people I don't know all about me. I'm fucking pissed off that I'm doing this. It's not fucking cool. Why have other bloggers fucking linked me? Why the fuck do I have this site? Why the fuck do I make it a point in my day to update at least once?

WHY?
Because it's addicting that's why. When I got started last month I said: "Hmm, I'll try it out.. see if I like it. If I don't, I'll quit." Well more than 3000 hits later, here I am... writing a post. It's almost a need. I feel the need to write this post, I feel the need to update every day, I feel the need to deliver something to you. I have no idea what this does for me, or you for that matter. All I know is I'm pretty sure that everyone that writes stuff and puts it on the internet can identify with that feeling it gives you. It's scary, but really good at the same time.

No comments: