Saturday, January 10

This stuff rules:

Two days ago, I said that I would never rave about anything. Seeing as I typically contradict myself, (general female behavior) I am going to give you my list of really super-duper cool things:

1. Steak: Good to b.b.q, tastes good with potatoes, is fun to kill, and now is cheaper because of the small risk of going crazy when eating it. That's a risk worth taking...

2. Music: Is a good way for people to stay sane/brainwash kids/make money. Nowadays you don't even need talent, just look really hot and you are famous.

3. Air freshener: Kicks ass for one reason: Public bathrooms

4. The internet: Is the greatest thing in the world. It was invented for people like me nerds that have no social life to group into a thing called the "net world" and make lots of "net" friends that also have no real life, but everyone loves them and wants to know them on the internet. This has nothing to do with me, I'm so cool in real life.

5. Anything that moos: Fuck a steak, give me whole damn cow. Get in my belly! Cows rule so much that they must be mentioned twice.

6. Smart kids: I like anyone with half a good brain. Kids these days seem to be forgetting that you do need to know some things that you can't learn from video games/street hustlin'. Stay in school, you idiots.

7. Suspenders: Helping old people (and Mrs. Spears, wait her pants come off faster than something really fast.) keep their pants on since 1975.

8. Coffee: Simple math will tell you why coffee is one of the best things ever
Coffee+sugar+cream+Jennifer= semi-world peace
Coffee+sugar+cream+someone other than Jennifer= total chaos.
Save the coffee for me bitches.

Everything else sucks because I said so.
This is the coolest blog I've seen, as of five minutes ago*: click here
*NOTE: this can or will change whenever the hell I feel like it should.

No comments: