Saturday, January 17

Got an email yesterday, some kid wants to know what my personality/life is like. (why? I have no idea) Seeing as I'm lazy and I don't really want to type that much, I just took a personality test, and you can base your opinions about me on that:
Creator

The Creator Your Jobs: You need a job where you can put your creative resources to good use. You can be a teacher , manager, counselor, spiritual leader, journalist, or designer. HAH. Journalist. I can't write worth shit.
Love: You need someone who can accept your moodiness and learn to deal. You cannot have someone who will constantly put you down, order you around, or ignore you. You need a listener who cares about your rapidly changing feelings. You may set your standards too high.
Your dream guy= Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer umm no
Your dream girl= Rinoa from Final Fantasy 8, Alyssa from Chasing Amy Can't they name chicks I've heard of?
You most likely... -Are a Gemini, Cancer, or Taurus. wrong. Jenn=Libra -Like arty movies and dramas. wrong. Kill someone and I love it. -Dont play any sports. I'm a competitive sleeper - Have two sides to you DUH! Front and back. Like movies that make you think. I like anything that makes me think.- Follow a religion What a crock of shit. They obviously don't fucking know me.
Best Friends: Dreamers, Social Butterflies
Love Interests: Dreamers and other Creators
Enemies: Villians and Kings I don't like myself?

No comments: