Thursday, January 8

Dammit People:

I have nothing to bitch about. I'm happy today. What the hell? This is a sign, the end of the world is coming. A female has nothing to bitch about. WE'RE DOOMED. Wait, this is all your fault. People haven't pissed me off in awhile. You fucking idiots, what the hell is wrong with you? Get back to normal and act like freaks. Help a girl out, I mean, COME ON! You people suck.

I'm officially making this a code red. (Yes I can fucking do that, I'm friends with the president. Don't tell him I don't agree with the "war." Fuck it, show him this site, he can't read anyway.) The call is out for all of America to act like fucking fools and get it on tape. Once you have successfully done this, send it to me, and I'll make you semi-famous, known to two people. Give me something to rant about and I'll give you a dollar.

I know some of you are saying "but Jenn, why don't you ever rave about anything?" My response? If you find something that I don't know about that's actually kinda cool, (and undiscovered by the majority of people) I'll talk about how much I love it.

Until then, pretend you're with your mother-in-law. I'm just like that, I tell you that you're an idiot, yell a lot, and make smartass comments about how you are good for nothing. The only difference is I'm way cooler, and sometimes funnier.
Send me motivational email:

For those of you thinking about the fact that I didn't update yesterday, kiss my ass. I have just discovered this really cool thing called sleep, and now I do it for like 19 hours a day. Between doing nothing, and my 1 or 2 classes a day, I don't have time to write everyday didn't feel like writing dick last night. I rule.
Ryan Perry's post is here in 2 days.

No comments: