Monday, January 19

I hate girls:

Want to know the number one question I hear from all my guy friends?
"Why aren't women solution oriented?"
To which I used to reply:
"What? We are. We don't like having problems, so we deal with them."

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT
I have just realized that I was brainwashed by my own gender. Case in point: Tracy.

Tracy:
-is my best friend
-is female
-is kinda smart
-is dating a few guys, hates at least one of them, and does dick about it.

This wouldn't piss me off if I didn't have to hear about her fucking bad dates every damn day. She totally hates one of them. (who will remain nameless for Tracy's sake. Ya know, fuck it. Jarrod Harem, Tracy fucking hates your retarded ass. Stop calling, stop asking her out. I hate you too. You make MY life hell as well) See how easy that was?! Stupid females. If you don't like something, stop telling me about it. Change the situation. Get rid of the problem. Stop pissing around and complaining that it sucks. OR WORSE YET, THAT NOTHING IS WRONG!
If you choose to remain ignorant and do nothing about your fucking problems, don't come cry on my shoulder and ask for my help. It's simple. Most people will respond to a "fuck off." I do it all the time.

Whenever someone asks me why girls aren't solution oriented, I'm going to tell them to ask a "real girl." I have no clue why "they" choose to pull shit like that. As far as I can see, it doesn't get them attention from guys, or girls. It's pointless and fucking annoying. Just die.

You people need to send me more email. I'm getting kinda antsy.

No comments: