Friday, January 23

Update? NO.

Yes I'm here. I think I'm sick or something. I haven't been the frequent updater that I usually am. You lucky people.

Big hugeantic news.
1. I'm working on a DOMAIN. It should be up sometime. In the next twenty years.
2. I'm cool.
3. I'm really megahigh on coffee.
4. I'm moving.
/End big hugeantic news.


Fries are cool. I had the bestest time when I went for coffee today. Tracy ate, and I made her spit on me. I'm so awesome.

Tracy: MMMM FRIES.
Me: haha FRIES!
Tracy: *cuts a fry with a fork* I don't like long fries.
Me: You don't like long anything. FAG.
Me: *in my best fry voice* "NOOO! Don't hurt me. AHH MY GOD THE PAIN!
Tracy: mmmm. Get in my belly. *proceeds to eat as grotesque as she can*
Me: *in another fry voice* I shout: MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! Everyone! Pull out the big guns! GO DOWN IN A BLASE OF GLORY!
Tracy laughs and spits fry chunks all over me, people stare. We calm ourselves and Tracy keeps eating.
Now she starts with the gravy.
Tracy: MMM gravy.
Me: haha you idiot.
Tracy: *stabs a fry with her fork*
Me: *in my pirate fry voice* ARRRGH! Ya gots me! NOOO! Not the gravy! Ye 'ill scrub the poop deck! NO NO NO! Not the gravy!! YE CANNOT SWIM!
Tracy: water water water water! (I think she has some kinda studder)

It was really cool. People think I'm on some kind of drugs or something. Goofing off in public is great fun. I have a "pirate fry" voice.
I'm like laughing my fucking ass off right now. Coffee is great. If you're not, go drink massive amounts of coffee. Then read this again.

Wanna be super cool like me Strongbad? Get this wicked wallpaper. It's true. Every time I look at me, I can't believe how awesome I am.

No comments: