Friday, January 2

Chickens!!!

I couldn't think of a title so I just typed the first thing that popped into my head.(ok, maybe not first, I didn't think _____ would be a good title) Use your goddamned imagination. I'm not going to implicate myself.

Anyway, when I fist started writing my shit here, I said I would update 37 times a day. I broke that yesterday. (wait, no I didn't. I put the new years post up at 11pm, and that counts as one post for two days. Seeing as the 31st and the 1st are days about the same thing.) I still rule. You guys suck if you think I don't.

So, seeing as this is 2004, I'm going to start it with my sappy "thank you" post.(Copy this, there is only one day a year when I actually show appreciation for something/someone)
I can't believe how many people actually read this site. It's only been a few days, and almost 450 people have been here. (what's remarkable is I haven't gotten any true hate mail. I'm sure I kinda pissed off that Gwen Preacher chick) I think that's pretty damn cool. I get to make fun of people, tell everyone that I am "the coolest person that ever lived," and make stupid statements about things that would normally warrant a beating from someone with opposing beliefs. The coolest thing is people actually read them. I can't stress this enough: THAT IS FUCKING COOL. I'm having fun. Are you? (yes, you are. I'm not taking a motherfucking poll, I only am giving you one choice)

Oh yeah: Thanks for coming, I don't think I would have bothered with this site if it only got one hit a day.
Someone send me an email!

No comments: